Tattoo
Tattoo

Sunday, March 27, 2011

TATA NANO- The Cheapest and strongest car in the World.


From the diaries of Proud owners of TATA NANO.



We two close friends of college days from Chamba town in Himachal Pradesh made to, everyone’s surprise, Tata Nano on Sach Top and down to Pangi Valley. We made this history on 8th of October, 2010. Our names are Navneet Chowfla and Rajesh Charak. We two toddlers took off from Chamba Town on our league to Pangi valley.
Adventure on this Tata Nano. We drove through most treacherous Himalayan Terrain. It was a mind boggling experience to our delight with the risk of life at stake as we passed through very tough and rough route full of glaciers, gushing nallah crossings, High Himalayan steep cliffs roads with 90 degree deep fall down hill on Chander Bhaga River in Pangi. This river is very deep and Silent River, you do not even feel the sound of river water out there. Its depth is imaginable. We drove extensively throughout the valley, visiting all the Bhatories Monasteries on highlands of Pangi valley. The residents of said area have Mongol feature’s namely Sural, Hundan, Kumar Parmar Bhatories, and to all the rest houses of British era namely Cherry Bungalow, Todd Bungalow, FRH Killar, Mindhal, Shor, Dharwas. They are places worth visiting to human delight. Nano was the talk of the valley during our fortnightly visit. Children chasing with chaste, shouting, Nano-Nano…..all the way on pitch high sound everywhere (TATA WON A NAME-FAME in forbidden world) Kudos to manufactures. Everyone was just hard to believe that it did cross Sach Pass at the height of 14500 Ft. above mean sea level. Me and my comrade’s zeal and strong determination to do  something apart from world made this journey possible. We did and succeeded way back same way by the grace of almighty and local deities. We adamantly drove Nano way back same way inspite of every bodies request to go via Lahul Spiti or Gulab garh / Kistwar (J&K) as this Pass remains open for nearly six months in a year from Chamba side. I am a proud owner of this car. I salute Tata Manufacturer for presenting smallest, cheapest, toughest Car to India and the World. Again Kudoos to Manufactures. Hon’ble Speaker of Himachal Vidhan Sabha  Shri Tulsi Ram Ji is witness to this event he was touring the valley. Even he was baffled to see Nano over Sach Pass.








2


I am Kapil Nareshkumar Vasani, the proud owner of a Tata Nano Cx, champaign gold.
Just wanted to share my Nano’s superb performance with you all in the hope that this will help clarify many, many doubts that others may have in their mind regarding its performance and mainly “performance on highways.”  Today I had a small trip to Mahudi, Kotiyark temple, Amarnath Dham, and Akshardham starting from Ahmedabad.  It was a round of around 135 km and I completed the whole trip in 5-5.5 L in my small wonder giving me an average of 27-25 km/L and you know what…I started with full tank and when I reached Kotiyark temple, my fuel indicator showed me surprising results….it was just reduced by 1 bar…which equals 2 L for a distance of 61 km.  To be precise, I started at 735 km from my place near Gujarat Highcourt with a full tank and I reached Kotiyark temple and meter reading was 796 km, so around 61 km in just, just, just 2 L, and I think that was because we started early morning when traffic was very less and the result was superb…the average I received was around 30 km/L (n that is very close to my wife's Activa)….!!!!!!!  Way back, we put on AC for some time say for 15-20 minutes as the temperature was a bit up outside, and traffic was lot more that brought my average down a bit…but that is not at all a cause for concern for me as I got a superb overall average of approximately 25-27 km/L and that is just superb for me.  Believe me, Nano is a real good car and really, really economic, my trip was cheaper than I would have been able to do it in a bus…!! Kudos to Tatas for this “just superb” “small wonder” and in no way it looks a cheap car...it is always a centre of attraction wherever you go…my daughter loves it a lot…she sticks to the car in the same way as that small girl does it in its ad.  I am planning to take it for some long journeys, and I am sure it will continue its superb performance.



Thanks.





Pictures from th Proud oweners of TATA NANO



                                                               The first recipient of the Tata Nano.





                                        The second recipient of Tata Nano- Ashis Balakrishnan

Tata Nano in Himalaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...